Saturday September 27, 10am-3pm
At our studio in Arlington
RSVP now to reserve space limited!
Try a SAMPLER of several powerful forms of improvisation
Explore how principles and practices of improv can benefit your life.
Benefits to you:
- increased creative ease
- access to your body wisdom
- expressive use of your voice and use of language
- Overview of key improv benefits, principles and dealing with resistance.
- An experiential taste of several creative modalities, likely including: Interplay, Playback Theatre, Contact Improv movement, Theatre of the Oppressed, Vocal improv, Poetic improv
- Reflection and integration of tools into our lives
If you are intrigued by this introductory day, we hope you will sign up for the 8 week Improv Sampler class series starting Wed. Oct. 1st. Each session will focus on one improv form and how to apply its principles to your daily life.
Cost for workshop: $60
Send your check made out to True Story Theater
and earmarked for the 9/27 Improv Sampler to
Tonia Pinheiro, 73 Emily Jeffers Road, Randolph MA 02368