Thank you for supporting True Story Theater!
Make a tax-deductible donation with your credit card or via Paypal by clicking on our Donate button.
Or send a check to True Story Theater, 21 Linwood St., Arlington, MA 02474
Please talk to us if you are considering a significant gift.
Let us know if you know a specific group you would love to support us to work with.
Or pick one of the constituencies or issues below to support sustaining our work with:
- Active bystander intervention training
- Arlington MA “The Listening Project”
- Conversations around death and dying
- People formerly incarcerated & dealing with recovery issues
- People in hospice and caregivers
- Cancer survivors and family members
- Local immigrant groups
- LGBTQ intergenerational dialogue
- Veterans who are homeless
- Teen leaders
If you shop on Amazon.com, click here before you buy and choose True Story Theater. .5% of your purchases go to support True Story Theater (with no charge to you!)
True Story Theater gratefully acknowledges the support of:
- The Proteus Fund
- Trillium Asset Management
- James Spriggs
- The City of Boston
- Grant Abert, Kailo Fund
- Foley Hoag Foundation
- The Harnisch Family Foundation
- The Jubilation Foundation
- Triskeles Foundation
- The Cultural Councils of Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Lexington, Medford, Melrose, Randolph, and Somerville
- Ebin Family Foundation
- Bgood Family Foundation
- and individual donors like you
A special thanks to business and organizations that helped make our annual fundraiser a success:
- Whole Foods Market – Arlington
- Starbucks – Arlington Center
- Food Link
- Not Your Average Joe’s in Arlington
- Bistro Duet, Arlington
- Chilly Cow
- Common Ground restaurant
- Cookie Time (aka Lakota Bakery)
- Fitness First
- Frank’s Steak House
- Fusion Taste
- I-Opener Community Ecstatic Dance
- Improv Asylum
- La Posada
- Otto Pizza
- Play Time Inc.
- Pressed Juicery in Harvard Sq.
- Punjab restaurant
- Quebrada baking co.
- Salon Marcello
- The Arlington Center
- Tryst Restaurant
- Twyrl restaurant