Thank you for supporting True Story Theater!
Through the generous support of people like you, True Story can offer over 80 events and reaches over 2000 people a year. Support community theater to build understanding and empathy, and hold space for personal stories around diversity equity and inclusion in Arlington MA and beyond.
Make a tax-deductible donation via Paypal or credit/debit card by clicking on the Donate button. Then, using the drop down box options on Paypal, select the reason for your donation. Thanks!
Prefer to donate by check?
Please make check or money order payable in US dollars to “True Story Theater,” write what it’s for in the memo field, and send to our bookkeeper at:
158 Daniels Ave.
Pittsfield MA 01201
Please talk to us if you are considering a significant gift.
Let us know if you know a specific group you would love to support us to work with.
Or pick one of the constituencies or issues below to support sustaining our work with:
- Active bystander intervention training
- Arlington MA “The Listening Project”
- Conversations around death and dying
- People formerly incarcerated & dealing with recovery issues
- People in hospice and caregivers
- Cancer survivors and family members
- Local immigrant groups
- LGBTQ intergenerational dialogue
- Veterans who are homeless
- Teen leaders
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has donated funds, services and time, brought us to perform, and graced us with your presence this season! We look forward to continuing to serve our many communities.
If you shop on Amazon.com, click here before you buy and choose True Story Theater. .5% of your purchases go to support True Story Theater (with no charge to you!)
You can sign up here to have 5 cents donated to your chosen nonprofit every time you “like” something on Facebook!
True Story Theater gratefully acknowledges the support of:
- The Proteus Fund
- Trillium Asset Management
- James Spriggs
- The City of Boston
- Grant Abert, Kailo Fund
- Foley Hoag Foundation
- The Harnisch Family Foundation
- The Jubilation Foundation
- Triskeles Foundation
- The Cultural Councils of Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Lexington, Medford, Melrose, Randolph, and Somerville
- Ebin Family Foundation
- Bgood Family Foundation
- and individual donors like you
A special thanks to business and organizations that helped make our annual fundraiser a success:
- Whole Foods Market – Arlington
- Starbucks – Arlington Center
- Food Link
- Not Your Average Joe’s in Arlington
- Bistro Duet, Arlington
- Chilly Cow
- Common Ground restaurant
- Cookie Time (aka Lakota Bakery)
- Fitness First
- Frank’s Steak House
- Fusion Taste
- I-Opener Community Ecstatic Dance
- Improv Asylum
- La Posada
- Otto Pizza
- Play Time Inc.
- Pressed Juicery in Harvard Sq.
- Punjab restaurant
- Quebrada baking co.
- Salon Marcello
- The Arlington Center
- Tryst Restaurant
- Twyrl restaurant